Using the cloudBit™
The cloudBit is the easiest way to create internet-connected devices. You can now snap the internet to anything! Retrofit your thermostat to control it remotely, or set up a sound-triggered alarm system that texts you alerts--the possibilities are endless. No programming, soldering or wiring required.
- Getting started with the cloudBit
- What is IFTTT and what can I do with it?
- I'm having trouble using my cloudBit. What should I do?
- What Wifi networks are supported?
- Does the cloudBit have an API?
- What browsers are compatible with the cloudBit™?
- I'm having trouble setting up multiple cloudBits at the same time.
- Can I use my tablet or smartphone to set up my cloudBit?