How to connect on an apple device:
- On an iPhone, you can connect using auto-connect or manual connect. To use auto-connect, place the top left corner of your phone very close to the Bluetooth Low Energy Bit, even to the point of touching it. If this doesn’t work, try manual connect. If you have trouble with auto-connect, you can choose to manually connect to your Bluetooth Low Energy Bit by selecting “manual connect” on the top right corner of the screen.
- On an iPad, you will automatically be directed to “manual connect”.
How to connect on an Android device:
- Select the Menu icon on the top left corner of the screen, or swipe in from the left side of the screen to open the Menu.
- Select BIT CONTROLS to open the menu of all of the Bluetooth Low Energy Bit Controls.
- Once you’ve selected a control, you should land on the Bluetooth Low Energy Bit selection page. This is where you can see all of the Bits that are ready to connect to your device. Select the Bit you want to connect to.
- The bars to the right of side the screen indicate the strength of each Bit’s signal. This is especially useful if you are in a workshop setting with many Bluetooth Low Energy Bits around - the Bit with the strongest signal will be the one in front of you.
- Once connected, you should automatically land on the control screen.