Having trouble with your cloudBit? Let's narrow that down, and see the appropriate solution below:
- Setup trouble: I'm not seeing the expected behavior described in setup.
- cloudBit won't connect: I went through setup, everything looked good but it's just not connecting: my cloudBit's status light is not going solid green.
1. Setup trouble
- Is your cloudBit connected to the p3 USB power module and wall adapter?
- Are your bitSnaps wiped clean (Try wiping the connectors with a clean, soft cloth -- an old t-shirt right out of the laundry is perfect.)
- Can you see any physical damage to your cloudBit?
- Still having issues? Please write down the details and submit a ticket to our support team
2. cloudBit won't connect
- Check to make sure that your browser is compatible and that you are using a supported wireless network.
- It's possible that you typed your network password incorrectly. Try running setup again to make sure.
If having further trouble please submit a ticket to our support team. It is very helpful to include any additional information about what status light you're seeing and at what point you're encountering issues.